School Holiday Program
Get the kids into hockey in the holidays!
Hockey Tasmania school holiday programs provides an opportunity for kids of all levels to experience hockey in a fun and safe environment. The programs are being run in Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, & Burnie.
· Suitable for all children 6–14 years of age and beginners are welcome
· All training provided by Hockey Tasmania approved coaches and fully supervised
· Sticks and shin pads can be supplied
· Remember you must bring a mouthguard.
When you are registering your child, PLEASE ensure you write down his/her name and date of birth on the registration form when prompted.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further details: Tania.Barry@hockeytasmania.com.au
Get into Hockey – Basic Skills Sessions
2020 School Holiday Program Dates:
- 29th September https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/73848/
- 6th October https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/73849/
- 30th September https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/74851/
- 7th October https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/74853/
Super Skills Sessions
- Secondary School Players
- U13 Club Players
- U15 Club Players
2020 Super Skills Dates:
- 1st October https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/73852/
- 8th October https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/73853/
- 30th September https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/74849/
- 7th October https://www.revolutionise.com.au/hockeytas/events/74850/
- 1st October